This starts with getting a firm grasp of the scope of your IT operations, which encompasses all the people, processes and services that keep your infrastructure up and running. Your operations team is responsible for maintaining the consistency and reliability of systems across the business. This means keeping a constant eye on the network infrastructure and addressing any performance issues as they occur.
Our solutions are comprehensively backed by analysis and correlation studies, enabling you to easily assess the IT security and cybersecurity posture of your network and applications. These solutions also enrich your experience and allow you to capitalize on the information your business’ infrastructure already provides. We just help you translate it. This will allow you to apply data learning to critical business decisions and reduce the complexity of your systems.
Additionally, you’ll gain the ability to oversee network activities based on events from equipment and network flow data, such as bandwidth, statistics, bottlenecks, changes in configurations of network devices and more. You’ll be able to enrich your logs with data/information from other sources, such as files, databases and applications and reduce time-to-resolve with comprehensive orchestration of workflows across your security infrastructure.
Logpoint has been designed to adapt to and meet your business’ requirements thanks to tailored configuration. Among the services we provide:
- Monitoring all infrastructure components and mapping them to your service level agreements
- Employing data-enrichment to IT governance systems, coupling actual incidents, changes and problems to agreed modifications to the infrastructure
- Configuring dashboards to match the needs and requirements of each user, providing clear reports and overviews on levels and margins
- Creating tickets for known bad events and even configuring scripts to execute when incidents with resolutions reoccur
- Using an API and event engine to push events to external operations management systems, meaning operations teams have fewer tools to review on a daily basis