We care a whole lot about the people we work with. Their requirements come first, and we remain dedicated to meeting their existing and evolving needs. Because of this level of service, we have a growing base of amazing LogPoint customers across many industries and countries. Here’s more about them and the great work we do together.
As a respected independent Danish pension co-operative, AP pension takes great care of its owners – the customers themselves. This is why AP Pension had a direct need to evolve their information security and make it more efficient.
- To fully meet regulatory standards
- Gaining valuable insight into the entire IT operation
- Be able to take pre-emptive measures to prevent incidents and security breaches before they happen
Durham County Council
By choosing LogPoint, the County Council instantly saved 50% cost compared to their previous vendor and additionally, Durham improved their SIEM capabilities.
- Making compliance and accreditation requirements to be met comprehensively
- Due to the simple per node pricing structure it can be widely deployed and more data can be fed into it
- Easy distribution of rights enabling e.g. the Service Desk to perform their own searches and solve cases more effectively
As a flagship arts centre in Manchester, the Lowry needed a comprehensive SIEM solution binding all the different activities and departments together. With thousands of credit card payments each year The Lowry sits on extensive customer information which needed to be secured.
- LogPoint helped them automate their PSS compliance and readied them for GDPR
- Implementing LogPoint’s advanced diagnostic capability enabled monitoring queries in a quick and effortless manner, delivering ROI through hours of saved management time
PMU needed to strengthen their IT security posture. With efficiency, quality and cost control as the most important parameters for a SIEM solution, LogPoint and PMU were the perfect match.
- PMU got improved protection of its client’s data, the integrity of its environment and the traceability of its information by implementing LogPoint into their existing cyber defence environment
- LogPoint gave PMU the ability to create full transparency and the ability to regain total control over the budget
- With the advanced automatization tool used for creating reports included in LogPoint, PMU has saved valuable specialist hours in their compliance efforts
Eissmann Group Automotive
The Eissmann Group Automotive decided to introduce a Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM) to both reduce complexity and to add transparency to their IT security efforts.
- A successful integration with SAP into the LogPoint solution created a centralized log-management with the availability of effective tools for trouble shooting, root-cause analysis and for forensic security analysis
- Eissmann estimated that the expenditure for trouble shooting was decreased to a twentieth of what it was prior to the project
- Availability of an automated and continuous reporting of the IT security environment increased the overall clarity and transparency significantly
With LogPoint, PXP Solutions has a powerful tool in place to ensure alignment with:
- compliance standards
LogPoint allows PXP Solutions to keep a granular view of logs and quickly identify any out-of-the-ordinary activity to maintain its security posture at any time.