Compliance management system for monitoring and automation
LogPoint is a simple and flexible SIEM solution that cures compliance management headaches and transforms your legal information from a potential burden into a strategic advantage. Our automated compliance management system enables compliance monitoring of your whole company. It also provides easy access and overview of data for auditors and regulators to prove compliance, preventing you from being needlessly tied up in long processes.
These benefits help you meet the day-to-day requirements of the most demanding regulatory standards, such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our automated compliance management system makes the workload of audits less intensive and provides a clear picture of whether or not you have the right security measures in place.
Our flexible design allows your operations team to concentrate on managing vital daily business tasks by:
- Streamlining data collection to LogPoint, making it convenient to gather data from your infrastructure
- Storing event logs for easy access to complete and secure audit trails
- Enabling rapid threat response for identification, remediation and reporting
- Alerting of policy and compliance violations
- Validating that controls are in place and optimized
- Resolving critical issues before they jeopardize your compliance posture by correlating diverse events from across your infrastructure
- Documenting incidents, including detailed, auditable records
- Providing out-of-the-box and customizable compliance reporting
Wondering how to make compliance easy? LogPoint is the solution to your company’s compliance management needs:
- Compliance monitoring of critical parameters
- Automatic compliance alerts to your security team
- Out-of-the-box compliance reports
- Protection of sensitive data
Download the LogPoint File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) brochure to learn how LogPoint’s native FIM features keeps you in control of your sensitive assets:
Get in touch with us and learn why leading brands choose LogPoint:
We recognize how indispensable a compliance reporting partner is – one who allows you to avoid lengthy implementation and complicated installation and configuration. The last thing you need is to have valuable time and budget tied up in wasteful processes. Backed by years of experience in automated compliance management, LogPoint has designed a system to help you achieve your compliance obligations quickly, easily, and efficiently. Our compliance management solution offers you immediate assistance for regulatory domains such as:
- ISO27001 and ISO27002
Additionally, reports can be modified or created from scratch using our intuitive LogPoint Report Wizard, which guides you through the process.
Track your compliance management progress
- Know your infrastructure: Access data directly from your infrastructure and ensure that controls are in place and optimized. Make the DPO and CISO champions of business-enablement through a single pane of glass.
- Manage your data: Keep track of your sensitive data and regulate access to your network and systems. Uncover internal and external risks to compliance with advanced visualizations.
- Map the movement: Keep track of your sensitive data flow and uncover inbound and outbound compliance risks with a complete overview of data transfers.
- Be alert: Detect anomalies, prevent problems in real time and quickly correlate big data into actionable information. Respond to compromises as they happen with policy and compliance violations alerts.
- Report the risks: Avoid huge financial losses from fines, notification costs, legal issues, and damaged reputation with a complete set of compliance reporting elements for regulatory domains. Store event logs for easy access to complete, secure audit trails for compliance reporting.
With LogPoint, DAV has:
- a complete, failure-resistant, tamper-proof and audit-ready storage of all log data
- reduced the number of false positives
By providing comprehensive analytics and user-friendly dashboards, the LogPoint solution helps ensure GDPR compliance.