As a CISO or CXO, you know that implementing perimeter, endpoint and access control security measures are excellent first steps to reducing the risk of damage, disruption and misdirection. But you can’t stop there. Effective cybersecurity strategies also have to take into account the very real possibility that systems can be compromised, regardless of security implementation.
This necessitates a solid holistic view of your infrastructure, including real-time insights facilitating vulnerability management as well as a reporting structure supporting accountability in compliance. LogPoint’s SIEM solution can help you fill in those gaps.
The power of troubleshooting
Our next-gen SIEM solution will arm you with a cybersecurity analytics engine that allows you to easily identify attacks, immediately respond and effectively report them. LogPoint acts as a force multiplier for security analysts by ensuring the safety of critical business intelligence.
With LogPoint, you can quickly troubleshoot potential issues via:
- Rapid analytic insight into incidents across the infrastructure
- Removed dependencies of specific personnel with restricted system access
- Big data analytics for sharp, easy analysis of all issues and incidents related to production applications, databases and RFID environments
- Reduction of the number of false positives and eliminating the hassle of maintaining and developing expert rules
- Forensic investigation with the execution of custom playbooks should an incident arise
Valuable insight and analysis for cybersecurity
While information security is a complicated task, your ability to receive and analyze activities should be seamless and simple. That’s why LogPoint generates concise, detailed statistics and alerts, effortlessly produced reports and easily configured dashboards reports for effective cybersecurity monitoring.
With LogPoint’s cybersecurity monitoring you’ll have a clear overview of relevant security information right at your fingertips. This ensures that malicious or fraudulent activity isn’t only discovered, but it can be immediately handled before the damage is done.
SIEM cybersecurity monitoring
The proactive cybersecurity monitoring gives you:
- Easy-to-use centralized management, analysis and event reporting across your enterprise
- Real-time, actionable insights from raw machine data
- Automatic detection and alerting of critical incidents on your systems, allowing you to locate unusual patterns and identify threats
- Visibility into unauthorized network or system access and attacks intended to compromise the availability of networks and systems
- Detection of potentially malicious actions by employees or others with corporate network access
We also fulfill compliance and regulatory requirements, including auditing guidelines, ISO standards, UK GPG13 and the European Union’s GDPR.