While regulations vary, compliance is usually tied to your ability to act according to audit requirements.
- Identifying the risks your business faces
- Designing and implementing controls to protect your business from those risks
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of those controls
- Resolving compliance difficulties as they occur
- Advising on rules and controls
That’s a lot to take in – and there’s also the task of managing the mountains of log data you’re compiling. But don’t worry, we have a solution for this.