Cybersecurity is one of the biggest challenges facing the Public Sector today. The task of maintaining and advancing cybersecurity in Public Administrations and Municipalities is complex. Increasing efficiencies, meeting compliance requirements, and handling potential threats is a constant requirement.
Challenges faced by the public sector and municipalities include
• Meeting increasingly difficult Compliance requirements (GDPR, ISO, NIS etc.)
• Increased complexity in the infrastructure making it challenging to have centralized analysis across the organization
• Increasing difficulty in detecting advanced persistent threats, data loss, and insider threats
• Meeting privacy requirements, while maintaining efficient IT operations
• Increasing data volume means more expensive and challenging cybersecurity operations
Join us to learn how LogPoint supports customers within the public sector and municipalities in overcoming these rising challenges.
Wednesday, February 26th – 14.00 (Europe/Copenhagen)