With complex environments, increasing legislation like the DSPT and demanding workloads, many NHS organisations are now leveraging the value and efficiencies a SIEM solution can bring. Pulling together, collating and analysing log information from across an environment, SIEM will ensure visibility and actionable intelligence is available to secure, maintain and investigate.
Why LogPoint SIEM for the NHS ?
- Commercially aligned to the NHS
LogPoint have reviewed the NHS requirements and the challenges around costings associated with data volumes, and pulled together a compelling commercial offering specifically focused towards the NHS. With the goal of creating predictable licensing, a fair model was released to provide unrestricted usage of the LogPoint CORE SIEM solution.
• No restriction on the number of log sources.
• No restriction on the volumes of log data.
• No restrictions on the number of LogPoint instances installed.
• No restrictions on the number of Users.
• Assurance of no price increases of CORE SIEM throughout the term of contract.
Quick TTV (Time to Value)
Intuitive to use – Adding efficiencies and removing overhead.
Recognised leader in the provision of SIEM technologies
Join LogPoint on the 12th March to see the LogPoint technology demonstrated and understand exactly how this solution is adding value to NHS organisations.
Thursday, March 12th – 14.00 (Europe/London)